- 30-Aug-2013 to 04-Oct-2013 (PST)
- HH Nurse
- Olympia, WA, USA
- Part Time
Alliance Nursing provides Private Duty Nursing for medically complex adults and children who are in need of skilled nursing care, in the home, due to catastrophic birth anomalies, accidents, debilitating neurological diseases and other life threatening medical conditions. The Home Health Nurse is responsible for overseeing and providing skilled nursing care to clients in private homes.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, physicians, peers, staff, and supervisors as well as staff in community organizations.
- Must possess the ability to work alone and be able to set and accomplish care goals without face-to-face supervision.
- Ability to understand and address client expectations and provide excellence in care and service consistent with the organization's mission.
- Working knowledge or self-initiative to become knowledgeable of applicable local, state, and federal laws and accreditation standards as applicable to the role.
- Must be able to communicate in English (verbally, reading & writing) in a way that is understood by others.
- Must have the ability to engage in physical activity, which may include heavy lifting (up to 40 pounds) extensive bending, standing or twisting while caring for client while providing total care.
- Must be able to perform CPR on the floor. .
- Must be physically & mentally able to evacuate a client independently in the event of an emergency. Evacuation may include pushing, pulling or carrying a patient and ventilator equipment (approx 30 lbs) from the inside of a house to the outside of a house.
Alliance Nursing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!